I am a Transpersonal Psychotherapist and Counsellor and hold a Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling with WPF and a PG Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling with CCPE, London.
I have over 18 years experience as a therapist and also over 30 years as a Registered Nurse with the NHS.
I like to work creatively, holistically and flexibly (in agreement with my client) in a variety of ways such as drawing, guided visualisation etc.
I am a volunteer counsellor with Place2Be and also an Autism Ambassador. I deal with a whole range of issues which include:
Addictions, Co-dependency, depression, work related issues, parenting, bullying, stress and existential and spiritual struggles.
I work in accordance with the BACP Code of Ethics and provide a private, confidential and empathic environment to explore difficult and painful issues.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
£40.00 per 50 minutes
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Psychodynamc Counselling with WPF
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling with CCPE, Little Venice, London
I have many years experience at Freshstart,CCPE, London, Compass Counselling, Lymington and 4 years at Place2Be, London.
I have worked in Acute Mental Health NHS and have run my own private practice.
BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Professional Standards Authority accredited register